Application Submission Process
日本一本道a不卡免费Completing an application is a three-step process:
1) Applicants must submit the and the nonrefundable $85 application fee.
2) The following materials must be submitted through :
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of TOEFL or IELTS (International Applicants)
- Copy of College Transcripts
3) The following materials must be submitted directly to SCI-Arc:
- Official College Transcripts
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Score (International Applicants)
Detailed Application Requirements
Online Application Form and Application Fee
日本一本道a不卡免费In order to apply, applicants will need to fill out the and submit the nonrefundable $85 application fee.
Submission of a portfolio through SlideRoom is required日本一本道a不卡免费. When submitting a portfolio, consider the following guidelines:
• 15-35 individual uploads are allowed. SCI-Arc defines an upload as a single image, page, or spread.
• Media may include architectural and/or other creative work. Portfolios can include work produced for school courses and/or independent projects.
• A description should accompany each upload. Details can include dimensions, media, intent, etc.
• Specific contribution in any group or professional project must be clearly identified.
• PDF-formatted portfolios should be separated into single-page PDF files. Multiple-page uploads are not accepted.
日本一本道a不卡免费• Provide 15-35 uploads. Images (up to 5MB each), Video (up to 250MB each), and PDFs (up to 10MB each)
The SCI-Arc EDGE personal statement prompt is found in SlideRoom and the response must be submitted through SlideRoom. The personal statement is an opportunity for the admissions committee to gain insight into the applicant’s interests, motivations, and goals.
Letters of Recommendation
日本一本道a不卡免费Applicants must submit recommenders’ contact information through SlideRoom. Recommenders will then receive an email from SlideRoom prompting them to complete the request. Recommenders may include professors (current or former), employers, and other professionals.
Résumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
An applicant’s résumé or CV should be a PDF-formatted document that includes contact information, educational background, professional experiences, honors and/or awards earned, teaching experience, extracurricular activities, software knowledge, published works, and any other academic, professional, or artistic achievements.
TOEFL or IELTS
International students are required to submit official TOEFL or IELTS scores directly to SCI-Arc. Reference the International Applicants page for more details.
Applicants are required to provide transcripts from the institution from which they have earned their undergraduate degree. Unofficial college transcripts must be submitted through SlideRoom. Official
transcripts must also be submitted directly to SCI-Arc by the issuing institution via postal mail or electronic delivery services.
Applicants who have attended or are attending an educational institution outside the United States are required to have their transcripts evaluated by a member organization.
Mailing Application Materials
When mailing official documents be sure to use the following address:
ATTN: SCI-Arc Office of Admissions
960 E. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Students who complete an Online Application Form are issued login credentials to where they are able to check the status of their application.
日本一本道a不卡免费Applicants applying for the fall semester by the priority deadline will receive their admissions decision during the months of March and April. Applicants applying after the priority deadline will be notified on a rolling basis beginning in April. Applicants placed on the waitlist will be notified on a rolling basis as positions become available. SCI-Arc does not rank its waitlist.
Admissions decisions are posted on my.xintiandahb.com.
For any questions during the application process, contact the Office of Admissions at 213.356.5320 or email email@example.com.